Before adding an additional host account, you can verify if your subscription will allow for another host to be added via the 'Billing' section of your admin portal. In most cases, if you go to add another host, that will automatically increase your host limit and all admins will be notified.
*Note that each host account will incur a monthly charge in most cases.
Please check your subscription details to verify this.
Company admins can add and remove hosts for their company via the 'Hosts' section of the Admin Console. Simply click on 'Add Host' and enter the data as follows:
Adding Individual Accounts
- Enter the first and last name of the host into the Name field
- Enter the host's email address into the Email field
- Check the 'Admin' box if you would like them to have admin privileges
- Select the host's Primary Phone Number from the drop-down menu (this will be based on the preferred location of the user)
- Select the Country where the host is located
- Select the appropriate Time Zone
- Click on 'Save' to add the host account
This will generate a Welcome Email that will be sent to the host and provides to them a link so that they may log in to their account and create their password. The welcome email also includes their call in details and other practical information to help them get started.
To Bulk Upload Users
- Click on 'Hosts' and then 'Upload CSV'
- Download the template
- Add your list of hosts to the template and save as a .csv file
- Country Code: Please see the list of allowed country codes
- Timezone: Please see the list of allowed time zones
- Dial-in number: Each user is required to have at least one primary dial-in number. The dial-in number must be from the list of dial-in numbers available to the company. The format required for the CSV file includes the country code, for example, 443307771424 for the UK.
- Click on Select File to upload the list
- Click on Add People
- This will generate a Welcome Email that will be sent to the host and provides to them a link so that they may log in to their account and create their password