Once logged into your account online click 'View all Upcoming' on the right-hand side of your account home page. You will see a list of all your future calls. Click 'Edit' under the call you wish to modify. Then simply proceed as you did when booking the call.
• Modify the date, time and length you wish to schedule your call for. You can also choose to schedule a recurring call at this point by clicking on “Set to repeat”. You also have the option to enter a subject and agenda for your conference call in the relevant box at the top of this section. Security and time zone settings can also be changed on this page. Then click on “Next”.
• On the 'Invite People' window, you can choose to select the contact details of people you want to send an invitation to. Click the 'Add' button next to any contacts you already have in your address book, or you can type or paste an email address in the field at the top to send new invitations to them. You can also remove participants by clicking on 'Remove' next to the relevant contact and they will be sent a cancellation email.
• Clicking on "Next" will bring you to a page where you can choose to add additional dial-in numbers to your invitation. If you don't need to add more numbers, just click on "Next".
• The final page will show a summary of your call details and preferences. If you want to change anything, just click on "Back". Once you are happy that everything is correct, simply click on "Schedule".
• An updated email invitation will be sent to you, and your participants with all call details and dial-in numbers.
• Fifteen minutes before the call is due to begin, you and your participants will also be sent reminder emails.